Should that title have a question mark?
Not sure. Will add it to my to-do list to find out.
In the meantime I do have a few other things on the list that require some attention.
But I have a couple of to-do lists and I'm not sure which list to put what on.
The first list is never ending, always more to put on it even though I mostly manage to cross off a thing or to during a typical day. Top of tomorrows list are the following:
- Clean bathroom
- Hoover upstairs
- Dust bedrooms
- Water plants - dependent on rain
- Post cards
- Finish this note
- Entertain kids
- Make things - sewing, crafty stuff, a list within a list of lovely projects that when my studio (not office) gets built (see point 4) will gloriously rise from a pile of hoarded fabric, buttons, paper, cards and ribbon.
- Write things - a novel, childrens ryhmes, blog. I will carry a tatty notebook within which rich and elaborate plots will hatch from snippets of conversations and doodles.
- Sleep more. Self explanatory really.
- Have a studio. It will be a retreat, with a lovely huge comfy reading chair, a library of fiction and home decorating coffee table books, a pin wall with gorgeous things that I will one day make and a huge old cutting table on which piles of fabric and scrapbooks lie invitingly.
- Be a retail consultant (successful). A career in retail and a vain belief that I can help small retailers far and wide improve their business. Move over Mary Portas.
- Or be a Social Media Consultant. Methinks this is actually me just wanting to write on facebook, twitter, blog blah blah. Can't imagine a career that involves telling people what to write when I just want to talk about me!
Best crack on then.
PS It's Actually Mummy's fault that I am writing this. Damn her for being a great blogger.