What I have learnt about Christmas - The 2012 edition:
- Adding a dash of homemade trimmings to a present generates a satisfying amount of oohs and ahhhs on Christmas day.
- You can have too many lights but too few just looks lame. *adds lights to the sale shopping list.
- An 8 year old likes to think they they are too cool for toys, but they love them and will happily play with a toy garage bought for the three year old.
- Boxing Day at Burghley for a brisk stroll is a Stamford tradition (especially if you take a flask of coffee laced with Baileys.) *cough
- It is never too cold to walk on a beach.
- Window shopping is not just for grown ups and you are never to young to appreciate quality cookware.
- It is possible to buy three pairs of shoes for three children in the sales without tears or too much damage to the bank account.
I'm joining in with my fellow 365'ers who never let life get in the way of a good photo over at The Boy and Me.
My photos are in my album on the 365project site. I'd be so happy if you went to take a look.
Love your homemade trimmings, I would love more lights but Mr Scrooge won't let me! Looking forward to seeing your photo's next year. Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
I agree that it's never too cold for the beach (although we did miss our annual Christmas day surf because it was raining!) Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
I have thoroughly enjoyed your weekly collage, you certainly have a good eye for a photo and an unusual one at that. Glad you're carrying on and well done on finishing this year xReplyDelete
or maybe even just a flask filled with Baileys and forget the coffee??! ;)ReplyDelete
yes it amazing no matter how many pressies there are somebodies are always more interesting than your own. We love walking on the beach, hoods up and gloves on - cant beat itReplyDelete
I agree Never to cold for the beach, I wish we lived closer to it, we would be there all the time. Happy New Year. Well done on completing Project 366 xReplyDelete
Well done on finishing the project and look forward to seeing your pics next year. Looks like you managed to get out and about a bit which is nice.ReplyDelete
I have enjoyed seeing your themes through your photos each week. Very clever and you have taken some great photos. Well done on completing and happy New Years xReplyDelete