So here we are again, at the start of a 365 day journey capturing what goes around and what comes around. In the case of this week, mainly sunshine.
- Gloomy outlook, precautionary measures of sun-tinted glasses required.
- Sun flare warning. Advise use filters with care.
- Localised flooding mainly around welly boots with risk of Tsunami.
- Expect sunny spells through landing window, giving way to sunglasses shadows.
- Atmospheric depression expected with removal and packing away of decorations.
- It's bleak out there. Stay in and consume comfort food.
- Raining After Eight mints. Missed that on the weather forecast.