So here we are again, at the start of a 365 day journey capturing what goes around and what comes around. In the case of this week, mainly sunshine.
- Gloomy outlook, precautionary measures of sun-tinted glasses required.
- Sun flare warning. Advise use filters with care.
- Localised flooding mainly around welly boots with risk of Tsunami.
- Expect sunny spells through landing window, giving way to sunglasses shadows.
- Atmospheric depression expected with removal and packing away of decorations.
- It's bleak out there. Stay in and consume comfort food.
- Raining After Eight mints. Missed that on the weather forecast.
I love After Eights. Didn't have any last year! Great collection of photos.ReplyDelete
Love your pics on Instagram! Snap away!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous photos I particularly like the after eight shot, that is brilliant!ReplyDelete
nice to see you still here joining in!! the sunglasses pics are very coll and the after eight photo really made me smile xReplyDelete
great photos, I love the use of your sunglasses. Great Idea xReplyDelete
Great collage with some fantastic light in both of the sunglasses shots.ReplyDelete
Great photos, love the first sunglasses one!ReplyDelete
I like the look of the rain lolReplyDelete
Tinted glasses make a lovely effect on a gloomy day!ReplyDelete
Lovely photos, love the sunglasses onesReplyDelete
Great colours this week. Love the sunglasses picture particularly.ReplyDelete
fantastic collage of pictures!ReplyDelete
Those are beautiful pictures, love looking through the tinted glassReplyDelete
Brilliant photos. I need to follow you on Instagram.ReplyDelete
I am so pleased that you're taking part again, I adore your weekly collages! The captures through the sunglasses are divine.ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up