Sunday 13 July 2014

Busy standing still

"So much to do, and so much time to do it in.", said no one ever.

I am in danger of meeting myself coming back and ... I almost missed a photo a day.

It was 11.54pm. I was crawling into bed and I realised that my iPhone camera had lain dormant all day. Rushing here, rushing there, admiring a view on my commute but not a spare moment to stop to capture it. A funny expression caught in my minds eye but not by the lens of a camera. But I remembered, just. Hence a lame photo of books on my bedside table that I am too tired to read. 


I am 6 weeks into a new job and a juggling act. I think my juggling needs more practice! I won't bore you with 3 weeks of photos as I catch up with my 365, but I have chosen my favourites from each week instead.

Chef de BBQ in action pose.


Look Mummy, the ice-cream van!

Beer festival discovery: Mr Squirrel. A fine pint.


Poundland discovery: water absorbing beads = mini crystal ball and the Princess inverted.


All aboard the mini Bourne Bus.


My god-daughter has the longest legs, exaggerated by this swing photo.


Flower Power at the school fair.


I haven't cheated, I haven't slipped off the 365 wagon. I have managed a photo a day which I keep up to date on my 365project account so feel free to have a gander.

I hope I will get back my elusive equilibrium and be a better blogger very soon but in the meantime please pop along to some much better bloggers than I.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)