Saturday 16 February 2013

365project week 7 2013

I've been making things this week. Handy Mummy. That's me.
And the Princess has been very complimentary about my creations too. I would go so far as to say she has been gushing. She must be after something.


Five Go Blogging 365project week 7 2013

I have made:
Pancakes.
Hula Hoops monsters.
Art out of milk cartons.
Icicles (I didn't actually make these, but I did make a fire, which counts.)
A pink frothy birthday cake for The Mr and the Princess to share. And I made them smile.
Some crocheted wrist warmers.
And a heart for my Mr who is my rock.


Linking up with the Queen of 365, The Boy and Me. Do pay a visit.


MAD Blog Awards

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky



11 comments:

  1. Great pics - looks like you've had a busy but productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been creative this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're tooo clever *green eyed jealous face*! I love the whisk picture - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i would never have guessed that those were milk cartons in the arty shot!!! so clever. and loving the hula hoop monster - i used to love piling them onto my fingers and biting them off! looks like a fun and creative week was had by all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The milk carton shot is really clever. I had no idea what it was until I read your captions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Art out of milk cartons? I can't fathom the angle of that photograph. Love the whisk shadow and the hula hoop hands framing the roar.

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures, it certainly looked busy, i really love the icicles picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wrist warmers look lovely and I'm sure this is the only way children seem to eat hula hoops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics and a lovely week had too by sounds of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a very artistic soul aren't you? What lovely things you have made! I love the mil carton photo, that is really clever

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very clever photos! I've been staring at the milk carton art for ages and still can't figure it out!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)