Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday is Caption Day

It has been eons since my last satcap and my only excuse is that my kids just haven't been funny recently.
I will always blame the tools and never the workman.
But they were feeling mischievious today and here they are.


kids on supermarket shelves

Tempting as it was to leave them while I got on with the shopping, the senior managers having a meeting at the top of aisle 8 looked like they would stick a barcode on them and sell them on a BOGOFF.

Have a splendid Saturday and caption at will.





9 comments:

  1. These two don't look as absorbent as the Andrex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what you can pick up in the supermarkets theses days....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! It feels velvety soft here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick hide, she has seen us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sitting on the family sized pack row, so what's the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're gonna give you a break today mum, we're cutting out the middle man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh heh bruv we're on a roll today!

    (Sorry it's taken me an age to comment - have been feeling poorly x)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)