- Sunday. Best way to christen a new sink? Rinse painting sponges out to make a techni-colour mess.
- Monday. The first project for the summer needs to be a new sandpit.
- Tuesday. Stash of beads = inspiration for my next Pinaddicts challenge.
- Wednesday. When baking always grease the tin or use parchment or both. Non-stick pans are not that non-stick.
- Thursday. The Wee One has mastered the difficult and messy task of drinking from a carton.
- Friday. Disturbed nights and no afternoon naps make for a sleepy Wee One.
- Saturday. Red party bag sweets REALLY turn your tongue red. REALLY red.
For more 365projects go over to The Boy and Me by clicking on the badge.