Sunday 18 March 2012

365 Project Week 11

What I have learned from this week in photo form:

FiveGoBlogging 365project Week 11

  • Sunday. Best way to christen a new sink? Rinse painting sponges out to make a techni-colour mess.
  • Monday. The first project for the summer needs to be a new sandpit.
  • Tuesday. Stash of beads = inspiration for my next Pinaddicts challenge.
  • Wednesday. When baking always grease the tin or use parchment or both. Non-stick pans are not that non-stick.
  • Thursday. The Wee One has mastered the difficult and messy task of drinking from a carton.
  • Friday. Disturbed nights and no afternoon naps make for a sleepy Wee One.
  • Saturday. Red party bag sweets REALLY turn your tongue red. REALLY red.
What did you learn this week?

For more 365projects go over to The Boy and Me by clicking on the badge.


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic shots and I do love the collages! Brilliant shot of the red tongue, but the sleepy boy is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy week captured so well, this will be great to look back on one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I never end up having enough parchment paper! :). Love your sleeping boy, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I never end up having enough parchment paper! :). Love your sleeping boy, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos - the red tongue is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really red indeed! Love the sleeping shot, completely gorgeous.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)