Sunday 4 March 2012

365 Project Week 9

A summary of my week:

Gardening
Fashion failures
Painting
Park
Apples
Prizes
and Changing room marathons in the form of trying to purchase a pair of jeans which should be simple but involves at least an hour of contortion-ism in small cubicles surrounded by various shades of indigo while your face turns puce. Yep, a good day.



Have a great week everyone and enjoy your photography. I know I am :)
For more weeks in pictures you can click on the 366 badge and go to The Boy and Me's link up.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

6 comments:

  1. what a great set of photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate buying Jeans too, bits spill over that shouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too on the jeans subject! Great photos and a really arty collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos I love the first one with the hello kitty book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the apple and the jeans shots! What do you use to make your collages? Is it picnik? Don't know if I've seen that one on there.

    Thanks for linking up to #Project366

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these - there's a real fairy tale feel to them.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)