Sunday 17 June 2012

Week 24 365 Project

I can't believe we are rapidly approaching the half way mark.
Time flies when you are having fun, apparently!
And this week has certainly flown, faster than a cygnet being taught to fly by a passing dog *ahem*.

Five Go Blogging 365 Project week 24



My theme this week is beauty.

Ugly ducklings will become as beautiful as their parents with the passing of a year.
From skeins of wool a handsome hound emerges.
A butterfly gleams from within a weathered shell.
Sun struggles to shine through wind battered branches.
The beauty of a child's face lost in a game.
The Queen, so beautiful at her Coronation and so radiant in age.
And me. At a certain angle.

This time next week I will be reminiscing about BritMums where I hope to meet as many of my fellow bloggers as possible. That's me, middle left. Come and say Hi. Please.


Joining in with The Boy and Me


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos again this week. I particularly like the one with the Mussel shells looking like a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore those ducklings. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly shell and the snap of the Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)