- The Wee One prefers milk chocolate. So that white chocolate egg we bought him will be next seen reincarnated into some muffins.
- There is such a hobby as coach-spotting, and coach-spotter-spotting as invented by me.
- Cadburys chocolate aggravates my eczema. Lindt dark chocolate does not.
- The Princess can not only write her name but can also phonetically spell it.
- Felt-tips do not make good lipsticks. Actually I already knew this but the Princess has now learnt this all for herself.
- I prefer pot roast to normal roast.
- The Wee One can inhale an Easter egg.
- The Big One can eat his own weight in chocolate, bounce on a trampoline and not throw up.
- I am a photo-editing android app geek. Sorry Sam for boring you senseless ;)
Not bad for a few days of Easter family loveliness.
How was your Easter and have you got any chocolate left?
Joining in with this weeks Gallery theme of Easter.