Saturday 11 May 2013

My View

My view could be exactly the same as your view, yet we can see things differently.
This is why I love photography. It gives me an opportunity to look and see something that is completely unique to me and then share it.



I sought refuge in a tent in our garden and 'admired' my view.
Playing with a dandelion clock and I saw the shadow.
Looking down on a sleeping little man.
Teaching crochet requires concentration and focus on where that hook is going.
Vision slightly impaired by a local brew.
Watching the barbecue and entranced by the heat haze, smoke and sunlight.


Join The Boy and Me to follow more 365'ers

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

10 comments:

  1. I agree with your introduction - I love reading what different people see when they look at my photos too.
    I like the BBQ shot - the light and smoke make for an enchanting image. I also like the one taken from inside your tent looking out - the circular frame is great. And those eyelashes are so long - both my boys have amazing eyelashes., x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photography; the swirling smoke from the barbecue, the eyelashes, the view of the stately home and the open doorway in the tent are all magnificent and very *you*!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos! I particularly like the dandelion shadow and the smoke and sunshine of the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage of photos, particular favourites are the dandelion shadow and the sleeping little man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shots and some lovely angles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleeping eyes, I love it! And I love your creativity with the smoke heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't choose between your photos; they are all simply stunning. I love all the vivid colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different perspective of your pictures. My favourite is the dandelion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos - love the barbecue shot - not sure I'd even have worked it out if you hadn't said! Like the sound of organic apricot beer too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant photos, my favourite is the BBQ one.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)