Saturday 18 May 2013

Twenty Five Years

Twenty five years.
Twenty. Five. Years.

Whichever way I write it, it is a quarter of a century.
That is how long it has been since my husband swept me off my feet at a party (back when they were called discos). Seems like yesterday.

So the theme for this week is time.

Five Go Blogging 365project week 20 2013

Me-time crafting turned into puppet making.
We don't look a day older (you'll have to trust me on that).
My Princess is growing up too quickly.
Telling the time with a dandelion clock. It was 15 o'clock by the way.
We collected leaves on our walk to pass the time. (Someone was bored)
Garden party cake making to raise money for MNDa, in honour of Ned, 9 years living with the disease and still fighting.
The quickest monster making ever thanks to Parragon Books.


Join The Boy and Me to follow more 365'ers

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

12 comments:

  1. Wow, 25 years! Congratulations! Those cupcakes look a bit delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - 25 years - congratulations! Those cakes do look fab- I remember writing a letter to Blue Peter about how they should raise money for MND when I was much much younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 25 years!! And some excellent looking muffins there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those blackforest cupcakes, stealing that idea. Congratulations on your twenty five years, that's a major feat!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done on you and your husband reaching 25 yes together - that's so wonderful! We blew the time on some dandelion clocks today too - I used to love doing that when I was young. The fund raiser sounds like a worthwhile cause too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! The monster making looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Those cupcakes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! thats an amazing thing to be with someone 25 years! i love the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 25th Anniversary to you both! Those black forest cup cakes looks very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations on your 25th Anniversary! X.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your 25 years! Hope you did something nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 25th! Thats so fab. Hope you had a lovely anniversary x

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)