Friday 2 December 2011

Dear Santa






This post is inspired by the lovely From Fun To Mum

Dear Santa,

I have been good all year, good at shouting at the children, good at drinking, good at blogging, good at twittering, good at being in sole charge of the children through most of the summer (hence the drinking) and good at forgetting most things nearly all the time, and good at... no, forgotten.

So surely this year I am a deserved cause for your annual pilgrimage down our chimney?

Assuming that you are reading this and it hasn't got lost in the www, or isn't sat at the bottom of a huge pile of letters (I know I should have written this sooner), and that you are real *gasp*, here is my list.

  1. A medal. It has been a long year.
  2. Gin. As I said, it has been a long year.
  3. An iPad. My blogging antics are wearing my laptop out and I would hate to disappoint my loyal followers by failing to write due to technical errors. Having said that, this is the second time I've had to write this due to a Blogger fail. So thanks for that Blogger.
  4. I would really like a zoom lens for my camera so I can picnik my close ups too. (is it just me or does that sound slightly kinky? Just me then.)
  5. Blogging inspiration to see me through the next 12 months.
  6. A teensie little bit of me time would be seriously nice too.
  7. I would especially like you to keep the magic alive for The Big One who I am afraid is on the cusp of not believing.
Hope my list isn't too high maintenance for you. But if you had to prioritise could you see your way to making number 7 on my list happen.

Merry Christmas x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)