Tuesday 6 December 2011

Snap Slappers Week 4

Back again by popular demand is Snap Slappers!

All you Picnik-aholics out there looking for a vent for your addiction, this is the place. I understand that Picnik isn't for everyone (strange but true) so whatever your photo-editing software choice, add your link below.

Misty Moo is the star of the show this week, caught napping on the sofa and clearly looking very stressed.



I wanted to break with tradition this week and try something a little bit more artistic so I cropped and went all Holga-ish to produce this photo.



Still looking stressed clearly.

Add your link below. Can't wait to check out your creations!



Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers




6 comments:

  1. Aw Misty Moo looks very lovely indeedy! I must get more arty and stop messing! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic. She's been a bling dog, and now an artist's muse. This snap slappers lark is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's a lovely photo. I'll be back later with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvverly work missus! I can't go past a ittle Holga. And Lomo. Can't get enough x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining in for the first time,lovely photo. I think I need more practice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I do like a bit of Holga. Very very nice. Loving the artistic shizzle - more silliness next week, tho, yeah? ;) X

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)