Monday 26 December 2011

Snap Slappers Week 7

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that Santa bought you everything that you wished for.

Top of my list was a Picnik upgrade, and guess what? I must have been good, or at least fooled Santa well enough because I got it. Oh yes. Semi-pro me! More effects, more fonts, more stickers, more lovely juicy photo editing opportunities, who could ask for anything more?

So Ladies and Gentlemen, twas the night before Christmas and the children left a note for Santa...

Note to Santa

Problem was, so had every other child on the planet and Santa was getting just a little bit drunk...

Drunk Note to Santa

Have you been editing your photos this week? Come and join in. Silly, arty, exhibition worthy, add your post to the linky.


Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers



2 comments:

  1. That's a little how I felt on Christmas day!!!! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that effect! I got a Picnik upgrade too from Santa...now just need to sneak away from the family long enough to have a play with all those fancy new fonts...Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)