Sunday 5 February 2012

365 Project Week 5

Five weeks in. Thirty five days of photos.

The challenge to take a photo everyday has stretched me a little.

Some days I don't go anywhere except for a trip to and from school with The Big One. But when I look around I see light and patterns and images and I am subconsciously taking a photo and looking to see if it worthy of a place on my 365project.

So far, I have not struggled and this week had several opportunities. A coffee in town, a walk with the dog, the sun, flowers from the Mr, the way sunlight catches a face, the playground and a window. By looking I see, and although the execution may not be great on many of them, they are a record of my days which otherwise may pass by as inconsequential.


The Boy and Me is capturing our photographic days as they pass.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

5 comments:

  1. I am just like you with a camera every time I go out. I love the great outdoor pictures you have this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. some really beautiful pictures there. I've taken to carrying my camera everywhere too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your comment because you've completely got the point: there's a photo everywhere and it records your daily life regardless.

    Love the black and white shot.

    Thanks for linking up to #Project366

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be so great to look back after the whole year isn't it?! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics! Love the outdoor ones. I can't believe we're at 41 days already! Feels like a big achievement already :D

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)