Sunday 12 February 2012

365project Week 6

This week started with snow and sledging frolics and culminated in the Princess turning 4 so we have been out and about, wining and dining but the party is yet to come. You'll have to wait till next week to see my daily snapshot of that or go to my 365project page where I am sure you'll catch it as it happens! In other news, Bugger the Bear has been admired from many quarters and it appears that he may have a friend or too in the not too distant future. You heard it here first folks.


FiveGoBlogging 365 Project week 6

Now head over to The Boy and Me and catch up on many more projects.


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos for week 6, hope your enjoying Project366 as much as I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wellies! great set of photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boot collection, that looks just like my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those welly-boots. Love the paw prints

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)