Never in the history of memes has one so difficult or complicated been pointed in my direction but always up for a challenge and a bit of nosey-parkeriness I am armed with 12 facts, 12 answers for BlueBirdSunshine and Mum Of One, and my very own 12 questions.
My dirty dozen
- I have one dog called Misty Moo who was once top of the pile but has been gradually nudged done a few pegs with the arrival of small people. She does still get space on the sofa though so life ain't all bad.
- I have a date with two lovely twittery folks in a weeks time and I am super excited. Mostly because it is a lunch date so I can be a lady who lunches :)
- There are three small people vying for my attention constantly so it is a marvel that any blogging ever gets done. Be greatful people.
- I have size four feet. Sometimes 3 1/2. Small. It's a wonder I can balance on them.
- In my head I have a fantasy five star lifestyle that one day will come true
- I have picked the six winning euro millions numbers for tonights winning draw (see point 5)
- Seven sleeps till my lunch date.
- I have only eight nails worthy of a manicure for my lunch next saurday.
- I have nine books on my bedside table all screaming read me and I can't choose.
- My little Princess can count in tens. Genius child.
- 'Eleven' only ever rhymes with 'heaven' in kids songs.
- Twelve pounds to loose before Britmums and the going is tough.
- Favourite book? - I loved Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger but Tracey Chevalier's Girl With The Pearl Earring tops the list.
- First famous crush? *hides behind cushion and whispers* David Essex.
- Worst film ever watched? I watched The History of Violence on holiday last week. That was up there.
- Red or white? Red.
- Chicken or fish? Chick chick chick chick chicken.
- Still or sparkling? Sparkles are a girls best friend.
- Favourite post written by you? Crikey, er, this one about the perfect family afternoon on the beach.
- Favourite post read in the last week? Even more crikey-ish. This one from Flossing The Cat.
- The blog you think we should ALL be following? Motherventing. Awesomeness of epic proportions. Laughs all the way even through the tears.
- Favourite song? Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega
- Your best joke? Knock Knock. Who's there? Whoo. Whoo Who? Don't get over excited, it's only a joke.
- Mahahaha…..you are done! Tease!
In answer to Blue Bird Sunshine
- What’s your favourite cheese? Boursin - garlicy goodness on a cracker.
- Where in Europe would you go, or have you been lucky enough to have been, on a romantic weekend getaway? Before children there was Dublin and Amsterdam both of which were pretty darn marvellous and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Do you have a beauty regime, if so what is it? Depends what you call a regime really. Does a quick wave of a wipe and smear of moisturiser count?
- What song would you do at karaoke? I have never ever done karaoke and nor will I. Ever. Believe me, it is for the best.
- Name something you dread doing. Any form of housework.
- Post your favourite photo, of anything, from any time. You are joking right? A favourite picture? All levels of crikeyness!
- If you suddenly had an extra hour in the day today, what would you do with it? Take more photos.
- What’s your favourite family tradition? Sleeping. We do it very well in our family and we all like it. A lot.
- Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? Not first hand experience but I have had a couple of close encounters which leave me suspiciously convinced.
- If you could choose anyone at all to write a guest post on your blog, who would it be? It would have to be a woman, with a sense of humour of which there are so many to choose from. Jenny Eclair based on this quote, "If I was unemployed I would spend my dole money on a cleaner." Woman who understands me.
- What are your top three girls and top three boys names? Do you have any idea how many baby name books I read to come up with just 2 boys names? And you want my three favourite? All I can say is that my favourite names are celtic sounding but spelt in a sensible way!
- Tell me one thing you really want to do before the year is over. Lose a stone.
Next it is my 12 questions. This is a word association game. What is the first thing that comes into your head when I say...
- Days of christmas
- Zodiac signs
- This meme
- Sequel to Ocean's 11. Ocean's...
- Double six
- Diameter of single on vinyl
- A foot
Remember 12 facts about you, 12 answers to my questions and 12 questions of your own to pass on to 12 more bloggers! Couldn't be easier.
DAVID ESSEX! *snorts*, *remembers once had a crush on Chesney Hawkes.* AHEM.ReplyDelete
Fabulous job madame x
And you have the cheek to snort at David? Tuts!Delete
Oooh you clever thing. I love how you have put your own spin on it. I currently have The time Traveler's Wife on my bedside table and started it last night - I have 3 weeks to get it read before its due back at the library. And love Boursin, du pain, du vin x xReplyDelete
I lurrrrved the book and the film was pretty good too but don't bother with her other novel "Her Perfect Symmetry". Yaaaaawn.Delete
I loved Tracy Chevalier's Girl novel so much I read everything else she wrote- The Lady and the Unicorn is another highlight.ReplyDelete
And I totally LOVED A History of Violence. But my OTT attraction for Viggo Mortensen has probably shielded me from some of the movie's failings.
I too have read and reread all she has written. Genius writter. As for Viggo, he was the only thing that film had going for it LOL!Delete
Ooooh, Boursin. Delish! Thanks for answering, and you've outdone yourself in meme goodness. Stellar effort.ReplyDelete
ha david essexx i've got his autograph if you fancy it?ReplyDelete
Love Jenny Eclair! She was my second choice... I'm relieved to see that I'm in good company when it comes to my beauty regime. What would we do without face wipes?! XxReplyDelete