Sunday 26 February 2012

365project Week 8

Another week and another birthday.

This time it is my baby Wee One who is 2. Where exactly did those last 2 years go? I have looked under the sofa where I normally find anything that is lost, like my mobile phone or the salad servers (yes really) and no sign of 2 years of my and his life.

I must have blinked and missed them.


Thank goodness for 365project which forces me to capture each and every day in some way so that even if my own concept of time is faulty and days, weeks, years fly by, I can look back and recall that moment of that day.

Talking of time flying, this is my 200th post. I do know where that time went though... *stares at computer screen*

Here is my week.


For more weeks in pictures you can click on the 366 badge and go to The Boy and Me's link up.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

15 comments:

  1. Great selection of picture, Happy Birthday little one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, a great milestone!! Happy birthday to her and well done to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...I meant him...blue candle should have been a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun week, especially the birthday cake! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, my littlest is 2 in a few months and I have been thinking exactly the same thing - where has the time gone? That's why I'm so happy to be doing this project, it will be so nice to have an image from every day of a whole year and to remember all the little moments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Happy Birthday to your son :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures and happy belated birthday to your two year old

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos we had ice cream this week too :) summer soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sure my daughter was only 2 last week, but actually turned 33 earlier this month....*siggghhhh*
    ooohhhh like the idea of the 7 pics in one - how do you do that, all part of my learning curve you know...have camera will learn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time just flies so quickly, especially when there are children involved. Mine's 13months already and it's ridiculous how quickly it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly what you mean! My littlest was two in December and I couldn't believe it! Looks like you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! Like the effect on the glass jar/bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heh, it sure does fly. Lovely pics, especially the one with the huge smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your 200th post! Love the pics - especially the glass jar/bottle one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Took me ages to work out the distorted image, very clever!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)