Sunday 6 May 2012

365project Week 18

When I take photos for this project, I don't have a theme. I just run with it and wait for a shot to catch my eye. But at the end of the week, when it comes time to post up a little summary, I can often spot a common denominator and this week it is Discovering.

Five Go Blogging 365project Week 18


Discovering pride in belonging.
Discovering the feel of an others shoes.
Discovering the light around and behind could be more interesting than what it is shining on.
Discovering a sense of adventure and freedom.
Discovering new flavours are not going to poison you.
Discovering cause and effect and a natural musical ear.
Discovering new friends @StamfordTerry, My Cuntry Manor, Midwife to Mum and Ministry of Mum.

What did you discover this week?
And now I'm off to discover some new 365projects at The Boy And Me.

Remember you can see all of these pictures and the stories behind them on my 365project page :-)



TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky


19 comments:

  1. Great photos and very clever that you have a theme without actually choosing one!! Mine are all totally random! I like the beaver shot, mine love Beavers and Cubs and it is so good for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They start out random and then when I look back at them I can see a theme.

      Delete
  2. It's funny hw you can discover a common theme running through your photos without meaning to! I think my fav is the piano shot showing little fingers on those big keys x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, a budding beethoven possibly?

      Delete
  3. I thought I recognised Ministry of Mum in there! What were you up to? And I love love the Cubs uniform or is it Beavers, haven't got the age thing sorted for the boys clubs yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a cheeky lunch with @StamfordTerry @TheCuntryManor @MidwifetoMum and MinistryOfMum.
      A jolly time was had by all!

      Delete
  4. I like the shadow one, it's very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually trying to take a photo of the flowers but it looked really dull. Then I spotted the shadows!

      Delete
  5. Lovely theme of discovery! I'm glad I discovered your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the fingers on the piano ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photos for this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely discovery theme, we are all fans of the scouting movement in our household to

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photographs - I love the piano picture, hope the playing was tuneful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, I love the way you have grouped them together with the theme of discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the piano image, very cool! Great selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That group shot is fantastic: you all genuinely look at ease.

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)