Saturday 26 May 2012

Saturday is Caption Day

I love Saturdays.
I love this one particularly.
It is our 10th wedding anniversary today.
Ten years ago it was raining, which is considered lucky, but then the sun came out and shone on us as we walked out onto the Kings Road in Chelsea as Mr and Mrs.
I have a warm fuzzy happy feeling today and it can only get warmer and fuzzier with a few giggles, so come on. Slap a caption on this one ;)

rascullz shark helmet

Now I'm heading over to Mammasaurus who I am assured does a good line in warm fuzzy giggles.


12 comments:

  1. Child eaten by shark shocker !

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUM! It's got my head! Fetch a crowbar!

    Happy Anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. shark boy did it... not me !!

    ps... happy anniversary hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this fish tastes of fruit shoots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps I may have used this caption last week. Is that cheating?

      Delete
  5. Mum had said it wasn't safe to go back in the water.

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Getting eaten by a shark doesn't hurt at all! Why is everyone afraid of Jaws??

    ReplyDelete
  7. om nom nom...little boys head tastes good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben 10s latest alien... fish boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO, I can't look! After 10 years you'd think they'd have stopped all that silliness!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)