Friday 4 May 2012

Saturday is Caption Day

As if Saturday could be anything else?

So last week I caught the Wee One doing this. Apparently he climbed in by himself because... well because he could and as a two year old that is as good a reason as any.

wee one in a toy box


Thing is, I'm sure he was thinking up a plan, a cunning plan. Can you imagine what that might have been?
Furnish me with your captions and I will pass them on to the Wee One for his next big idea.

And while you are about it, Mammasaurus has a veritable flock of photos all gasping for captions so make sure you head on over.



21 comments:

  1. Mummy says it best to think outside of the box , but I like to do the opposite.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I sit in here I might actually be able to ride on the train set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear it was never this snug a fit when I was 1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum says Everthing has its place.. awwwh mum ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean this isn't a potty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I eat biscuits in here will it be classed as a square meal

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just wanted to get closer to my toys maaaaaan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooops maybe I should have sat on the toilet instead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i just sit really still no one will notice.....blend in with the other toys, thats the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am serious! it is very comfy in here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im waiting to see if the toys come alive like Andys mum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i must remember that what ever you do Don't blink. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You wouldn't be knelt taking that photo smiling if you knew what I was doing in here! *parp*

    ReplyDelete
  14. This isn't quite as comfy as it looked...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooops I don't think this is a potty after all...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think much to this boxing lark!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok, I have my poo face on, will they notice in time, will they?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to see if I can poop lego...

    ReplyDelete
  19. well if I can't use the washing basket as a boat...

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)