Saturday 25 January 2014

Randomness

Frankly there is no hiding from the fact that this week's photos are a weird. An eclectic mix of randomness. But I had fun snapping.

This boy sized mouse loves cheese so much his teeth turned to cheddar. But then he ate his own teeth. 


Today's frost captured petals will be bruised tomorrow.


A selfie. Working on a new project only to be surpassed by another newer (better?) project the next day.


The Mr inspired me. He nagged a bit but he is right and so the newer plan was born in the shadow of Burghley House.


This one was not playing ball and refused a cute shot.


What possible reason could I have for shooting a radiator thermostat? Because the warmth that it generated has been elusive and the sickly boiler was finally put out of its misery. 


Yeah. Nutter. 


Random is good though. Looking forward to a new random week.

Join The Boy and Me to follow other 365ers

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

18 comments:

  1. Love that flower picture, a promise of spring covered in the shock of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is beautiful, intrigued by your new project and you have boiler sympathies - I hope you have a super duper new one that really works now. My pics are nearly always random!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning capture of the flower and frost. Wonderful shot too of the peeking behind the wall with the contrast of the red door behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that frosty flower !! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frosted flower! So beautiful!
    Your landscape is lovely as well and I enjoyed the peek-a-boo shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shots this week! The flower especially is stunning. I watched winter watch the other day and they showed a few frost flowers, have you seen one of those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. not frost flowers, ice flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flower and peeking out ones best, just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set of pictures.
    I love the frost-covered daisy, I saw one on the school run and tried to snap it, but only had my phone and that camera just couldn't get the detail - this is stunning.
    Love Burghley House. I think this is what I miss most now that I don't live in Stamford. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your randomness! Where else would you get cheese teeth and radiator knobs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Random is great...I love all the family one. The one of him hiding is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i am loving his cheese grin!! .. that flower is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that frost covered flower is just stunning! i also like your randomness - those cheese teeth (which made me LOL!) are very funny and realistic looking! i also like the colours in the one of your son hiding behind the door frame - i can just imagine the grin on his face x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, I think I exhausted all my creativity in weeks 1-3. Random is how it's going to be I think from here-on in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Random is great and there's nothing wrong with hiding on a shelf - our 3YO loves doing things like that! Do love the frosty flower and the Burghley House photos especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab pictures! The flower shot is beautiful and the cheese teeth made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That daisy photo is really stunning and I think the hiding photo is quite cute in its own way

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)