2011 was alright, I suppose.
It was the year:
- of the birth of my Blog so that's to be celebrated.
- of the demise of half my wardrobe. Falling to bits, wearing thin or too small. So I'm looking forward to a bit of a wardrobe splurge in the very near future.
- the Wee One learnt to walk and talk (god help me).
- that I learnt I could survive on my own with three kids while the Mr worked away.
- that I learnt I can no longer get away without dying my hair, wearing makeup, and the generous use of anti-wrinkle cream.
- when 11.11.11 happened.
- when there was no February 29th so no one proposed to me. Just as well or the Mr wouldn't have been too chuffed.
- I went to London to meet a group of Twitter/Blogger 'friends' and didn't pass out with nerves.
- I took more photos than ever before.
- I discovered Picnik mwhahaha.
- I didn't go to cybermummy or blogcamp or anything *stamps foot* which will definitely be remedied in 2012.
- I dragged the kids out a lot this summer in an attempt to keep them occupied and not to drive me up the walls. It was a great success and we all stayed sane. A major achievement.
- I turned thrifty which was mostly out of necessity but many of the things I now do I would continue even if by some small miracle we were to become loaded.
- I made things: Dresses for Princess, lavender bags, candles, garlands, cakes.
- I decided that I wanted to write and I am not that bad at it.
- I wrote a blog post every day for a month with NaBloPoMo. Blogher are at it again in January (er tomorrow) and I am thinking about it...
Starts tomorrow so I reckon I'll find out very soon.
Happy New Year to you all xxx