There have been a couple of significant events this week:
- I had a haircut. This is an infrequent event. I am happy with the results.
- While sat in front of the mirror at the hairdressers, I had plenty of (too much) time to look at myself. This is a aspect of hairdressing I do not like. In so doing I was able to assess that I am aging. I have wrinkles.
- I am writing.
One does not.
According to my hairdresser one of the above things is a direct consequence of the other two.
I HATE having a fringe. A suntanned forehead will become a wrinkled forehead. I should have a fringe according to my hairdresser. This fringe will serve 2 purposes:
- Prevent further sun damage and further worsening of the wrinkles.
- Hide the wrinkles that I already have.
Writing is also causing wrinkles. I frown when I concentrate. I concentrate when I write.
So there are 3 things I can do about my wrinkles:
- Get another haircut which features a fringe.
- Stop writing.
- Buy anti wrinkle cream.
I have bought anti wrinkle cream.
PS. Any manufacturers or PR's of anti wrinkle cream who would like me to test their product, feel free to contact me. I will gladly review and write a post on the results ;-)
PPS. In writing this post I have also discovered that you can buy clip in fringe hair pieces! Who'd a thunk it?