It's half term which can only mean one thing, frayed tempers!
And it doesn't take long for a temper to fray, in fact any time between waking and breakfast would do.
Wouldn't life be dull if there were no shouting or screaming between siblings. Heaven forbid. So just in case you are in danger of having a peaceful half term, here are my top 10 ways to start a war before breakfast.
- Enter the room.
- Try to brush their hair.
- Ask them to do something. Anything.
- Allow one child into bed with you.
- Encourage them to brush their teeth.
- Suggest that they might want to get dressed.
- Ask what they would like to do today.
- Offer one child something different to the others. Superior or inferior, it really doesn't matter.
- Offer a choice of coloured cups.
- Fail to purchase a reserve box of cereal when you are down to one serving left in the packet.
Love the cups one - scene in our house yesterday:ReplyDelete
Bug: I've got all matching colours and you haven't na na na na naaa
GG: I've got multicoloured and that's better
Bug: But I wanted multicoloured waaaaah!