Thursday 13 October 2011

The Mystery Of The Missing Vowel

In the summer holidays the Big One discovered the Cbeebies Jackanory game where you chose your character and then told a story about it. It was great fun but I think it has been removed from the site because I can't find it anymore :-(. You could then print it out and make it into a little book. He made a few of these stories over the holidays and was very proud of them.

I was having a clear out today and found this one.

The Big One tells the story of Super Sammy. It is a lovely story about his hero rescuing a dog from a building and they live happily ever after.

Shame about the typo on the cover though!


I am joining in with Actually Mummy's Wot So Funee Meme.
Go and have a giggle!


Wot So Funee?

11 comments:

  1. Sperman sounds like some superhero! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like Sperman, sounds mysterious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is funny!One to definitely keep & bring out at *appropriate* occasions! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nearly made me spit out my tea!! Very funny! I wonder what his super powers would be?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a Sperman is what resulted in the twins! So funny! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Sperman sounds like my kid of super hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! He's going to hate you when he's older :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. What are sperman's sper powers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sperman!!!!!

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. heehee this is brilliant! :D heeheeehee

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)