Friday 7 October 2011

I Have Won The Liebster Blog Award

I know! Hold be back because I am about to explode with sheer joy.

I HAVE WON AN AWARD!



*Pauses to figure out what a Liebster Blog Award is*

*Fails*

So anyway, I won it so I am jolly well going to shout it loud and proud.

I HAVE WON AN AWARD!

And it is all thanks to the marvellous, hilarious, biscuit loving and gorgeous (I assume gorgeous, as I haven't actually met her in person. Blimey, I suppose it is a her. You never know do you. This whole cyber world stuff. She could be a man, an old man, an old man with not many friends. An old man with not many friends and a laptop. Obviously likes biscuits) Motherventing.

I am following her instructions here because aparently you can't just walk up to the podium, give a gushingly sycophantic speech, bask in the applause and then dab your (fake) tears. Oh no. Move over Kate Winslet.

In order to claim and then display your award in your trophy cupboard, you need to follow the following steps:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Check
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you. Check
3. Copy & paste the award onto your blog. Check
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award. See below
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog. Next on the list.

So I move swiftly on to nominate 5 blogs that I believe are worthy of this award.
The rules are that they are should be new bloggers with not the largest number of followers imaginable (<200) but have one very important follower, namely ME.

So here they are (in no particular order)

DorkyMum - Just discovered this blog through the marvellous LoveNewBlogs (double hit of links there) and she is very funny and worthy of a real proper LOLs


Crummy Mummy - Another very worthy nominee who had me when she blogged about a papier mache gazelle (as you do).

Bye Bye Birdie because give her a camera and what she can do with it has be awestruck all the time

Mum of One - Inspired by her Day Zero project and I love her rubber duck

Flossing The Cat - because you cannot read her blog without weeping with laughter.

So from this award winning blog writer, bye for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)