Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ooh Ahh Orange - The Gallery

Tara's prompt this week is 'Colour' inspired by OwnAColour.com raising money for Unicef.

So of course I clicked over and found my perfect colour, Ooh Ahh Orange which I now own. I can see it as the hot 'on trend' (according to moi) colour of the season. So expect plenty of Ooh Ahh Orange on the High Street and in those interiors magazines. Remember you saw it here first!

Ooh Ahh Orange was in abundance as I looked around Grandma's house. From the fruit bowl, tablecloth, garden and hall, my suspicions were confirmed. Grandma is a trend leader in colour and the juiciness of orange was spilling out everywhere I turned.




Glowing in juicy orange :-)

Sticky Fingers has lots more colour so go and take a look.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a lovely collection of orangey goodness so stylishly photographed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab! love these photos - real spectrum of orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh aah just a little bit, ooh ahh a little bit more! LOVEIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB pictures! I love orange too :)
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant collection of orange. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)