- The Wee One prefers milk chocolate. So that white chocolate egg we bought him will be next seen reincarnated into some muffins.
- There is such a hobby as coach-spotting, and coach-spotter-spotting as invented by me.
- Cadburys chocolate aggravates my eczema. Lindt dark chocolate does not.
- The Princess can not only write her name but can also phonetically spell it.
- Felt-tips do not make good lipsticks. Actually I already knew this but the Princess has now learnt this all for herself.
- I prefer pot roast to normal roast.
- The Wee One can inhale an Easter egg.
- The Big One can eat his own weight in chocolate, bounce on a trampoline and not throw up.
- I am a photo-editing android app geek. Sorry Sam for boring you senseless ;)
Not bad for a few days of Easter family loveliness.
How was your Easter and have you got any chocolate left?
Joining in with this weeks Gallery theme of Easter.
Well I personally think in a family there is no other way to eat an Easter egg than to inhale it...too much temptation for others to steal and eat it themselves!!xReplyDelete
I am working my way on eating my own weight in chocolate too, almost there!ReplyDelete
Mine can inhale easter eggs too! I think it is an inbuilt toddler skill! Shame about the eczema - I would be gutted! xReplyDelete
I'm rather good at inhaling Easter eggs, if I do say so myself!ReplyDelete
Have to say, I'm impressed the white chocolate egg is being made into muffins, I would just eat it!
Lindt chocolate is amazing. Fact! x
I could do the choc, but the bouncing invariably shows up the weakness in my pelvic floor.....! grrrrReplyDelete
That is hilarious! Sounds like it was a very interesting Easter!! Shame about you having to eat Lindt chocolate!!ReplyDelete
What lovely photos! Easter as a child is so much fun but as an adult its just a guilt ridden long weekend full of excessive chocolate consumption!ReplyDelete
My wee one prefers milk chocolate and can inhale an Easter egg too :-).ReplyDelete
I don't bounce these days but I can sure eat chocolate, trouble is I still have cupboards full of the stuff...ReplyDelete
Love the photos!!ReplyDelete
I bet the muffins will be yummy!ReplyDelete
I really want a muffin now!ReplyDelete
Those are fab photos and sounds like you had a great albeit interesting Easter. And, white chocolate muffins sound amazing.ReplyDelete
Oh yes, lots of Easter shenanigans here! Will update you later ;)ReplyDelete
Oh, and I have discovered that if you threaten to take children to Homebase they run off and play for another half hour. So far used it 3 times!
I inhaled an olive once, accidentally, mid talking over dinner out. Wasn't fun. I should imagine inhaling an Easter Egg would be far more enjoyable.ReplyDelete
Inhaling chocolate is not only for children. I am an expert, still.ReplyDelete
Great pics! Oh no re the lipstick/felt pen - was it a hideous colour as well?ReplyDelete
Not quite as chocolatey as yours! I am also becoming a photo editing geek but can't use android phone type ones as my phone is ancient and archaic!ReplyDelete