Tuesday 16 October 2012

365project Week 41

I went searching for colour this week.

Five Go Blogging 365project week 41


The leaves may no longer be green but we injected a little grass green shades into a work of art/messy paint play project.
The once vibrant yellow sunflowers are wilting but revealing the beautiful patterns of their seeds.
Red telephone boxes and post boxes against the pale sandstone of Stamford.
Green, orange and yellow autumn bounty in their crates looked plastic perfect.
Brilliant yellow leaves against a blue sky cheered me through the cold wind.
The reds of the foalen leaves matched the Wee One's coat perfectly.
And a colourful saturday night dancing/moshing to a local band called The Detonators.

Have I mentioned that I love Autumn? ;-)

I am too late to join in with The Boy and Me but do pop over and have a look at how some others have photographed their weeks.


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)